If you own a small business website, or perhaps a personal website, you could consider cheap hosting as your ideal hosting package. You really don’t require a VPS or dedicated server. A shared hosting package which is dependable is adequate. A reference to 1 dollar web hosting reviews does not necessarily mean these are poor hosting packages. The term essentially refers to great hosting packages with services that are reliable.
We’re not recommending that you sign up with a small reseller for a one dollar hosting, even though you may get quality services from a small hosting reseller, simply because you’d waste some time trying to test these services. You would have to cash in on the discount prices as well as quality hosting service on offer at a big web hosting company.
You waste money when you buy something you don’t require, and it doesn’t make a difference how cheap it is. For this reason, it’s expedient for you to determine your hosting requirements before you decide on a web host. Think carefully about your needs and see if you can give answers to the following questions;
- What type of website are you developing?
- Do you require something that’s run-of-the-mill (for instance, a WordPress blog)?
- Do you require a special type of software (e.g. PHP)?
- Do you require Windows applications?
- What’s the web traffic going to be like in terms of numbers?
- What is your budget for a year or two years?
- How much of your budget is going into hosting?
For Newbies –
- Choose a web host you can conveniently afford for a minimum of two years
- You can make do with a dependable shared web host
- At the moment it’s more important that you lay more emphasis on creating useful content and developing your brand. Spend more on content and marketing
- Enquire about a proposed provider’s customer service and if they can give you some support to understand what’s involved in running a website as you don’t have experience with blogging.